Pathlab360 is the best diagnostics company in India having an impressive 'Reach', providing superior quality diagnostic services to its customers through a very efficient network of labs and collection points.
Lab Head is typically the technical administrative head of the lab and is responsible for managing and ensuring smooth lab operations.
1. Ensure accurate testing, validation, timely release of report and efficient inventory control.
2. To train, motivate, Develop and guide the human resource in order to enhance effectiveness at the workplace.
3. Daily meeting with staff to review and plan daily/ weekly/ monthly activities and issues.
4. Strategy to improving lab commercials.
5. Concentrate on service levels enhancement and improve customer responsiveness.
6. Support and sales team for Business Efficiency.
7. Implement the quality (Assurance and controls) Standards.
8. Resolution of Customer Complaints.
9. Interactive with Doctors, for test ordering practices, clarification and reports and counselling patients whenever circumstances permit.
1. Handling Customer Queries.
2. Resolving Problem Samples.
3. Intimating the client regarding Problem specimens.
4. Replying the Quarries of client / Patient/Doctors through Phone, Emails & Online Chats.
5. Co-Ordinate with the various dept.’s for solving patients Problem, Reports Status Etc.
6. Accept Request for Add-on & Cancellation of test.
7. Organizing home visits & Health Camp.
8. Delays/ Test Down information from lab conveyed proactively to client/ sales Executives.
9. Interacting with Collation Canters & Intimating for Pickup of Samples.
1. Building Client Relationship.
2. To Service Existing Clients for Growing the Business.
3. To manage territory provided by Company.
4. To tap new clients for business development.
5. Will be responsible for overall sales collection and business development.
6. Excellent Presentation skill and people management required.
7. Responsible for revenue targets for the PCC.
8. Quality Control and Analysing Customer feedback for continuous improvement.
9. Driving various customer initiatives like health camp through the MR and Home Collection Executives.
1. Excellent Knowledge of Pathological Testing
2. Ensure timely Home Sample Collection through the home Collection Executives and orderly submission of the Samples to Centralized Labs.
3. Ensuring timely delivery of reports to the customer
1. Make Calls to the interested customer to resolve their Queries.
2. Call Prospective Customers from the Provided Database and generate their interest for Diagnostic Packages Available.
3. To obtain information from customer in polite manner and provide necessary information to the Customer and ensure the call is converted into a successful sales.
4. Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines, recommending.
5. Accomplish sales and organization vision & Mission by completing desired results in over achieving targets given.
6. Excellent verbal skills with high attention for details should have passion to provide best customer service.
7. Willing to work in rotational shifts.
8. Must have experience of voice process (sales).
1. Should Have a Knowledge about Vacationer.
2. Blood Sample Collection from Patient’s Home.
3. Blood Sample Collection at collection centre.
4. Ready Sample for processing at Lab.
5. Maintain relationship with existing customer.
6. Get Customer Feedback and Rating.
7. A suitable candidate must be presentable with decent Communication skills.
8. Must have a Bike.
9. Only male candidate will be considered.
1. Trouble –Shooting and Providing Proper End User (Internal/ External) Application support for resolving the issues.
2. Implementation of existing and New Applications at Various Lab Centres and Collection Centre.
3. Ensure implementation of new releases of Various Applications and monitor the version control of application at Respective Lab Locations.
4. Testing of various application release and its documentation.
5. Provide End User Training for Application New releases.
6. User Management & Documentation.
7. Maintain the regulator compliance documentation like Application Support call logs Etc.
8. Candidate Should be From Healthcare Industry.
1. Evaluate Patient Tests Reports from the Lab and Give them a Telephonic / Online Consultation Regarding Their Reports and what should be the Next Step for Them.
2. Attend Health Camps and give consultation to Patients on The Parameters they are tested on.
3. Follow –up an old patients and Evaluate what re-tests they need to do.
4. Assists Various Other Departments Whenever Necessary.
5. Must Have MBBS & DMC/MCI Registration.
6. Good Communication Skills.
1. Excellent Communication Skills With high Attention for Details.
2. Evaluate the nutritional needs of Patients taking the Various Disease Management Programs.
3. Provide Nutritional counselling and create diet plans for patients of Chronic Diseases.
4. Follow –up on them and alter their diet charts as per their Progress.
5. Consult with other Health Professionals on nutrition management for individual’s patients.
6. Give the Patients an Exercise regime and Follow –up on it.
7. Provide Education and Knowledge about nutrition in Health Camps.